Sunday, January 24, 2010

Drive-By Shooting







These images a
re from a project I did while I was in College. It started as an attempt to capture the awkwardness between people sitting at a bus-stop, but I quickly found out that people don't want to be photographed by complete strangers while they are waiting for a bus. It is a long story, and maybe I will tell it someday, but for now let's just say it didn't work out like I had thought it would. I ended up having my mom drive me around so that I could take pictures out of a car, safely out of the reach of angry bus-stop denizens. These are some of the results, and if you see yourself in these pictures, well you finally know what that was all about. Sorry.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT! You are so talented, my dear. You see art where everyone else just sees public transportation. Or headless dolls. :)

    ReplyDelete